An informed homebuyer is an empowered homebuyer. Homewise offers FREE workshops to help you manage your finances and become ready for the home-buying process.
Homebuyer Education – Online Edition
Buy your home with confidence! Homebuyer Education is a free workshop that will help you understand the home buying process and prepare you to make informed decisions. Homebuyer Education is required for all Homewise mortgage loan clients. We encourage you to take the class as early as possible in your homebuying process.
Homebuyer Education will:
- Make the process clear and less stressful
- Introduce you to resources and programs available through Homewise
- Help you select the best mortgage loan
- Help you understand purchase contracts so that you can protect your interest
Homebuyer Education – Online Edition is now available! This is a self-paced course that includes six modules, six learning checks, and an optional and helpful live Q&A session. Click the button below to register, and we’ll send you the link to get started!
Financial Fitness – Online Edition
Get started on your path to financial stability! Financial Fitness is a FREE workshop that can help you take a proactive approach to managing your money and planning for the future.
This workshop offers tips and tools to help you:
- Create financial goals
- Make wise financial choices
- Reduce or eliminate debt
- Gain confidence around money issues
- Repair and improve your credit
- Develop a realistic budget
- Build savings for planned and unexpected expenses
Financial Fitness – Online Edition is now available! This is a self-paced course that includes six modules and a learning check. Click the button below to register, and we’ll send you the link to get started!
New Home, Now What? – Online Edition
Calling all current homeowners! Whether you just moved into your new home or you’ve owned your home for years, this class is for you. Learn how to thrive as a homeowner, make an impact in your neighborhood and improve your long-term financial well-being and quality of life.
- Basic home maintenance and DIY repairs
- Questions to ask before hiring a contractor
- Easy, low-cost ways to secure your home
- Understanding your mortgage payment and escrow account adjustments
- Building financial stability with a home savings plan
This is an exclusively online, self-paced course that includes five modules and a learning check. Click the button below to register, and we’ll send you the link to get started!