An informed homebuyer is an empowered homebuyer. Homewise offers FREE workshops to help you manage your finances and become ready for the homebuying process.
En Español >
Buy your home with confidence! Homebuyer Education is a free workshop that will help you understand the home buying process and prepare you to make informed decisions. Homebuyer Education is required for all Homewise mortgage loan clients. We encourage you to take the class as early as possible.
Homebuyer Education will:
- Make the process clear and less stressful
- Introduce you to resources and programs available through Homewise
- Help you select the best mortgage loan
- Help you understand purchase contracts so that you can protect your interest
Homebuyer Education – Online Edition is now available! This is a self-paced course that includes six modules, six learning checks, and an optional and helpful live Q&A session. Click the button below to register, and we’ll send you the link to get started!
Get started on your path to financial stability! Financial Fitness is a FREE workshop that can help you take a proactive approach to managing your money and planning for the future.
This workshop offers tips and tools to help you:
- Create financial goals
- Make wise financial choices
- Reduce or eliminate debt
- Gain confidence around money issues
- Repair and improve your credit
- Develop a realistic budget
- Build savings for planned and unexpected expenses
Financial Fitness for Life – Online Edition is coming soon in September! In the meantime, we have created Power Hour videos on goal setting, budgeting, credit, and debt reduction. Watch the Power Hour videos >
Financial Fitness for Life and Homebuyer Education are community partnerships between Homewise and the following organizations: