Invest Close to Home
The Homewise Community Investment Fund offers a source of capital for Homewise. This Fund is for individual investors seeking to bridge the gap between social impact and their investment portfolio. Investments in the Fund are pooled and used to finance fixed-rate mortgages for families in our communities, energy and water conserving home improvement loans and the development of affordable energy conserving homes. You can also choose to target your investment towards one of the following programs: the Community Catalyst Program, the New American Lending Program, or Energy-efficiency and Solar Lending Programs. Investments directly impact community vitality and the financial security of families in our communities in New Mexico.
You can make a difference in our community!
Find out more about the Community Catalyst Fund here: communitycatalystfund.org
Shape your future by investing in New Mexico
- Minimum Investment of $1,000 with additional $100 increments
- 1 to 15 year terms
- Investor can select an interest rate between 1% and 4% depending on the term.
- Prepayment is permitted at the option of Homewise. Investor cannot require a prepayment.
- Transfers are permitted
- The Homewise Community Investment Fund generates social returns that can be measured in number of homeowners with decreased debt and increased credit and savings. Measurable impact is reported annually.
- The Homewise Community Investment Fund generates environmental returns that can be measured in energy saved and number of energy efficient homes built. Measurable impact is reported annually.
The Notes are offered to both individual and institutional investors who reside in states in which our Notes are registered or exempt from registration. This currently includes: Alaska, New Mexico, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.
These testimonials may not be representative of other investors. It is no guarantee of future performance or success. There is no suitability or fiduciary obligation performed for an investor by the issuer or any of its representatives. Investors should consider diversification in their investments. This notice is not an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation, or sale is not authorized. The offering is made solely by the Prospectus, which more fully describes certain risks involved in a purchase of securities. The securities are not FDIC or SIPC insured, are not bank deposits, and are not guaranteed by any federal agency.