- Associate Broker (Location: Albuquerque, or hybrid)
- Chief Information Officer (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Hybrid, or Remote)
- Controller- General Accounting (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Hybrid, or Remote)
- Grant Writer (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Hybrid, or Remote)
- Home Buyer Coach (Albuquerque, Hybrid, or Remote)
- Investor Reporting Manager (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Hybrid, or Remote)
- Marketing Manager (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or Hybrid)
- Salesforce Developer (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, or Hybrid)
- Senior Accountant (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Remote, or Hybrid)
- Tenant Engagement Coordinator (Albuquerque)
To apply to an open position, please visit the Homewise Jobsite best viewed using a Chrome browser. We are always looking for great people to join our dynamic team.
Not Finding What You’re Looking For? Submit your information by clicking Apply Now and we will reach out to discuss future opportunities that might fit your qualifications.
What makes Homewise a great place to work?
Homewise Inc. is a nationally recognized, award-winning nonprofit organization with a mission to help create successful homeowners so that they improve their financial wellbeing and contribute to the vitality of our communities.
We know that most ambitious professionals want jobs that provide opportunities to learn and make an impact in their communities. This is a great time to join our organization as we continue to realize significant growth to achieve an even greater impact throughout the state. Our model of advancing homeownership as affordable housing is also becoming increasingly influential at the national level as a successful strategy to reduce racial and wealth inequities across the country. The Homewise Way guides the way we interact with our clients, community, and each other every day. These principles include being intentional in our actions and choices, embracing accountability, working toward meaningful results, grappling to understand the challenges we face, and learning from both our successes and failures just to name a few.
We are looking for professionals who believe in these values and want to be a part of a growing organization that contributes to the wellbeing of our communities.
Please view our open positions by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We offer the following benefits to employees who work part-time or more:
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including dental and vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Matched 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A great work environment
- Remote or hybrid work options for several roles
Homewise Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other basis.