- Assistant Controller- General Accounting (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or hybrid/remote)
- Associate Broker (Location: Albuquerque)
- Construction Management – Project Lead (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or hybrid)
- Customer Service Representative (Location: Santa Fe)
- Home Buyer Coach (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Remote/Hybrid)
- Home Preservation Lending Program Director (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or hybrid/remote)
- Home Purchase Advisor (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or hybrid)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe or hybrid/remote)
- Mortgage Loan Processor (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or hybrid/remote)
- Real Estate Development Project Coordinator (Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Hybrid)
- Senior Director of Lending Operations & Servicing (Location: Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or remote with travel)
To apply to an open position, please visit the Homewise Jobsite best viewed using a Chrome browser. We are always looking for great people to join our dynamic team.
Not Finding What You’re Looking For? Submit your information by clicking Apply Now and we will reach out to discuss future opportunities that might fit your qualifications.
What makes Homewise a great place to work?
Homewise Inc. is a nonprofit organization with a mission to help create successful homeowners so that they improve their financial wellbeing and contribute to the vitality of our communities.
The Homewise Way guides the way we interact with our clients, community, and each other every day. They include treating everyone with dignity and respect, a commitment to learning, and acting with integrity just to name a few.
We are looking for individuals who believe in these values and want to be a part of a growing organization that contributes to the community. If you are looking to be part of a team environment that will inspire and challenge you, and provide you with a chance to achieve professional and personal growth, then please view our open positions by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We offer the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Employer-paid dental insurance
- Vision Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Optional 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and Disability benefits
- A great work environment
Homewise Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other basis.